A Chapter Seven -2012
I asked several questions about 2012.
• I asked who will be president of United States, I did.
• I saw a group of people walking around with large sores but hiding it under religious cloaks. We have all fallen short of the glory of God and it is not late today to lift up our hands and give God the glory for everything.
• For those who think they are smart by their own hands and denounce the power of God, 2012 will be a surprising year for them. There is only one way that I know and that is JESUS!
• I believe God has not placed us in a constant cycle of struggling, disappointment and disenchantment. God want us to have inner peace and comfort. For those who serve God with their hearts, the promise is victory to always overcome. God is still on the throne.
• According to Psalm 8 from verse 4 – “What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visits him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honor. Thou maddest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.”
• Many of God’s people will be blessed with the gifts of the Holy Spirit. The manifestation of these powers will be enormous especially in the area of:
o Wisdom which is the first and highest gift of the Holy Spirit. It is humbling because it is the perfection of faith. You may not have monetary wealth but you will know that, it is more important than anything in this world.
o Piety or Fear of the Lord or fear of offending God
o Word of Knowledge
o Word of Wisdom
o Discerning the Spirits (this is very critical during these last days)
o Power of Prayer
o Power of Fasting
• Jesus is still the son of God with the divine attributes as the Omnipresence, Omnipotence fore He forgave sins and He has the divine name of, “I AM.” He is all-knowing and nothing is hidden from Him.
• Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is the Unchangeable Changer (Hebrews 1:12). For instance, “the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do” (1 Chronicles 12:32 –KJV.)
• It is not too late to turn around – you can do it today. Yes, it is possible!